Thursday, October 18, 2012

Awfully Funny


There is a memorable Wonkette piece that appeared today about Josh Romney's glaring during the presidential election debate #2, entitled “Don't Turn Off the Lights: the Most Frightening Moment of the Obama-Romney Rumble.” The video clip and Wonkette's snark are not especially funny, but what really had me laughing were the readers' comments. Some of the comments were just absolutely hilarious, maybe the funniest stuff I've ever read in my life.

    Is he the Master?

    "Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?"

    That dude is definitely looking at me......
    I swear ima beat the shit out of him if he doesn't stop staring at me.  

    so scared. mormon will eat me. 


They brought to mind Sandburg's poem “The People Yes.” There is just so much talent, so much intelligence and power and ability out there that if we could succeed in enlisting it properly, there's is no problem we couldn't solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment